All of Polar’s patio and sliding doors feature Polar Power Glass — glass that reflects radiant heat to let sunlight in while screening out its harmful ultraviolet rays.
Some of the other main features that help Polar doors stand up to extreme weather and everyday life include:
- Maintenance-free composite jambs and brick moulds,
- High-impact steel reinforcement for added strength
- Energy efficient R15 polyurethane core
- Aluminum sill and a PVC thermal break for added weather protection,
- High-impact compression-molded fibreglass skins to help stand up against any possible dents, dings, splintering and corrosion
No matter what style of patio door you choose, you can rest easy knowing you get the benefits of our Window Powered Home™ technology, including Solar Gold Spacerglass™, Power Spacer™ spacer bars, heat-reflective Power Glass™ and insulated frames — exclusive to Polar.